Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] fourteen years

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
it is fourteen years this week since anastasia died, i was just talking to my oldest son and he commented about how we'd play you lot again this week just like the week when she died. he has never forgotten the applause for her at half time and has always kept the match programme with the little bit of writing about her in. that saturday was a cold, wet day at withdean - gary hart and paul reid scored for your lot. my oldest boy is grown up and married now but he always remembers how kind you all were that week and the little brighton posy of flowers at her funeral, we'll never know the kind of person stasia would grow up to be, we've had seven more kids since then, time changes things but there is always someone missing at our dinner table.

https://www.anthonynolan.org/8-ways-you-could-save-life/donate-your-stem-cells
https://www.dkms.org.uk/en/register-now

thankfully last year we have changed to an opt out system for organ donation, too late for us, but please please make sure your family know your wishes. 408 people died while waiting for an organ the year before which is too many.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Still thinking of you all, keep strong x

Edit, and I’m sure our team will also contribute to a positive weekend for all the Leeds fans [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
thankfully last year we have changed to an opt out system for organ donation, too late for us, but please please make sure your family know your wishes. 408 people died while waiting for an organ the year before which is too many.

100% agree with this.

Thoughts with you and your family.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
and yes it is 15 years and i have no idea how the palace thing ended up on the title either. no idea how to amend it. still as useless with technology now as i always was back then.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I do remember this extremely well. We were all very moved to be a part of Anastasia’s story.

Lots of love to the family Starry.

Dave

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Signed up/donated to DKMS based on your last post here. Often think of you and the Starry family when the Leeds game come around. Good to see you posting on here again every once in a while. Thoughts with you all.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
and yes it is 15 years and i have no idea how the palace thing ended up on the title either. no idea how to amend it. still as useless with technology now as i always was back then.
Happy to amend the title as required - just let me know what you'd like it to say.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
017 (1).jpg

x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here