Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should the Albion's games be shown on different channels?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After our impressive regulation take down of Newport County FC, our American cousins had the opportunity to watch Chicago Carebears v New Orleans Saints on Nickelodeon.

Screen_Shot_2021_01_10_at_2.02.10_PM_2_2_.0.jpeg

Apparently the broadcast was decent and considerably better than the game itself.

This does rather lend itself to the question of the title:-

What channels or programmes would be better for showing the Albion?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The BDSM channel.

Something too painful to watch.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
If I had my way, when things are back to normal, there’d be no television cameras allowed in football stadiums. No live coverage, no Match of the Day, no VAR.

Your choices would be attend the match, listen to it on radio, or read about it in the papers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I had my way, when things are back to normal, there’d be no television cameras allowed in football stadiums. No live coverage, no Match of the Day, no VAR.

Your choices would be attend the match, listen to it on radio, or read about it in the papers.
Go back to Russia.

I didn't come here for a lecture in communism.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Any +1 channel, so that we can forward through the boring stuff and just watch the end.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If we casn get the game on a -1 channel, we can get some info to them in time to try and work out how to defend set pieces.

Jul 7, 2003
After our impressive regulation take down of Newport County FC, our American cousins had the opportunity to watch Chicago Carebears v New Orleans Saints on Nickelodeon.

View attachment 132365

Apparently the broadcast was decent and considerably better than the game itself.

This does rather lend itself to the question of the title:-

What channels or programmes would be better for showing the Albion?

The NFLonNick coverage also included Young Sheldon explaining the referee's signals. So much more interesting that listening to Peter Walton drone on.

Of course, the UK equivalent would be CBeebies. Not sure if anyone could think how you would link Mr Tumble into the coverage:whistle:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here