Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your best Percy Tau Facebook comment?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Those who follow the official club Facebook page can't have failed to notice the explosion of comments on literally any post the club puts out now. The majority of them have me in stitches. For a while i thought they were fake accounts posting random chuff, but the sheer amount of the means they must be genuine. I really wonder what would happen if they discover NSC?

So what are your favourite comments? I quite like this one from todays...

"As South Africans we need to prepare ourselves for chest pains This team is full of cows".

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
"Percy Tau is the only player that can pick Oranges from an Apple tree & make the best lemonade juice you've ever tasted"

:bowdown:

Copywrite Samkelo Nyundu

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Those who follow the official club Facebook page can't have failed to notice the explosion of comments on literally any post the club puts out now. The majority of them have me in stitches. For a while i thought they were fake accounts posting random chuff, but the sheer amount of the means they must be genuine. I really wonder what would happen if they discover NSC?

So what are your favourite comments? I quite like this one from todays...

"As South Africans we need to prepare ourselves for chest pains This team is full of cows".

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm not on Twitter or Facebook and would love to see more of these comments. They look hilarious.

johanngull

Jul 8, 2015
"I dumped my girlfriend because i wanted to focus on supporting Brighton Club."

"The only game worldwide that we are looking forward to and if Tau isn't there we definitely gonna watch a movie
We love our own"

"Lets win this match boys , if you lose the whole of South Africa will be angry and we will burn our stadiums and bridges , that's how big we love BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBINO"

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I enjoy that they contribute to every tweet even if it’s nothing about Percy Tau.

Love this bit of advice one SA fan solemnly gave to Ben White following the game:

[tweet]1348415662994173952[/tweet]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It must come be a welcome boost to the club's social interactions, after all the Iran fans lost interest.

The true test will come when the club support any kind of sexual diversity campaign, such as rainbow laces. The boys from Iran weren't too keen on that for some reason.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
It must come be a welcome boost to the club's social interactions, after all the Iran fans lost interest.

The true test will come when the club support any kind of sexual diversity campaign, such as rainbow laces. The boys from Iran weren't too keen on that for some reason.
The zulu boys, in particular, won't like that much but South Africa has an extremely liberal constitution and a very vocal and noticeable gay community. See Somizi as an example. He is a judge on South African Idols.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
They mostly seem to centre around giving Tau the armband/coaching role.

But:

"Brighton & Hove Albion was Nelson Mandela's favourite team."

"I've named my room Brighton & Hove Albion."

"Remove lions head from Premier League logo and replace with Tau's face!"

"Start Tau against Man City. We want to see who is best between him and De Bruyne."

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'd welcome them on here. It's a lot better than some of the crap that gets posted here. They support their own, rather than slagging them off, so send a message out for the chakalaka eating fanboys.

Del of Albion

Jul 15, 2009
East Sussex
They mostly seem to centre around giving Tau the armband/coaching role.

But:

"Brighton & Hove Albion was Nelson Mandela's favourite team."

"I've named my room Brighton & Hove Albion."

"Remove lions head from Premier League logo and replace with Tau's face!"

"Start Tau against Man City. We want to see who is best between him and De Bruyne."

Just seen this one. Think it tops the lot! My first game as a Brighton supporter and I'm already having chest pains 😩. I wonder how it feels like for those who've been supporting it for years

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I'm so tempted to post "Percy Tau is complete sh*t" just to see what reaction I get.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I saw one earlier along the lines of 'Percy Tau once kicked the world like it was a football – and it's still spinning' :lolol:

They are very funny comments/people.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The best thing about this is that the South Africans have drowned out all of the UK based fans whining about whatever. The social media fanbase is a great place to be at the moment is you follow only the Official club channels

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here