Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Celtic confirm one Covid-19 case

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Celtic have confirmed that one player has coronavirus - less than 48 hours after the squad returned from a controversial training trip to Dubai.

The Scottish Premiership side's players were tested on their arrival back in Glasgow on Friday after spending six days in the United Arab Emirates.

Speaking on Saturday, assistant manager John Kennedy said Celtic were guilty of "minor slip-ups" in Covid-19 protocols during their stay in the Middle East.

The government and Scottish FA have said there's not really a case to answer. We've submitted what we've done every day and the protocols we put in place to minimise any risk, and they seem quite content."

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk as I have started another pointless thread today as I learnt how to cut and paste an errant news item

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Thats the tactic now, get everyone at the club testing positive and void the season. Thus Rangers are denied the title.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Thats the tactic now, get everyone at the club testing positive and void the season. Thus Rangers are denied the title.
Unless the season is called off and the table stands as it is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here