Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] "Rev content" images at foot of page

One for the "Teccy Mods".

How do I block these images please. Whilst an image of a smiling Jane Fonda in a leotard (and other similar young lady pictures - plus one of Graham Norton :eek:) are pleasant I can't actually see their purpose as they don't actually seem to be advertising anything?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
One for the "Teccy Mods".

How do I block these images please. Whilst an image of a smiling Jane Fonda in a leotard (and other similar young lady pictures - plus one of Graham Norton :eek:) are pleasant I can't actually see their purpose as they don't actually seem to be advertising anything?

Im glad its not me seeing that rubbish. I did google how to remove but it seemed I had to download 3-4 different malware programmes to do it.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I could understand if they were actually advertising something but they seem pointless.

What's pointless about a fit bird with her legs pointing skyward?

Screenshot 2021-01-10 183832.png

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
More thousands of pounds profit for the NSC cash cow

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Quick bounce for this - anyone have details of a safe way of dealing with the issue - I don't fancy downloading random apps. that claim to work and making matters worse? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Quick bounce for this - anyone have details of a safe way of dealing with the issue - I don't fancy downloading random apps. that claim to work and making matters worse? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Maybe something to live with until the big change over.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

It’s not malware, so no need to download anything as they won’t go away anyway. They are adverts embedded into the board. You could get an ad blocker for your browser but some sites restrict access if you use one and I assume NSC isn’t the only website you visit.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Surely it's a little like people who complain about radio and/or TV programmes. The easiest way is to hit the off button, which I do regularly. So if you don't want to see the ads just click onto the next page or something else. Us rocket engineers have no problem with that....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here