Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Hats off the St. Richards Hospital

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Went there today for the vaccine and was so impressed how efficient the whole procedure was.
Even get a drink and snacks.
Considering how long they’ve been administering the vaccine they were all superb.
Well done all those involved

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Went there today for the vaccine and was so impressed how efficient the whole procedure was.
Considering how long they’ve been administering the vaccine they were all superb.

Better than my area who still haven’t decided where they will set up. Plus our surgery is useless with the doctors all earning their good salary but been unobtainable for months even for telephone calls.

One of them still manages his private work though

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Indeed, SOME local surgeries have not covered themselves in glory in recent months

A six week wait for a phone call appointment.

I DO hope they might be a bit quicker if/when they get offered a tenner a pop for sticking in the jab.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Cant complain about mine, had to use it back in October called at 8.30am, go called back by 10.30am, prescribed antibiotics (tonsillitis) as I expected, prescription sent to chemists picked it up 2hrs later. Much more efficient than actually going to see GP

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’ve had two telephone appointments in the last four weeks, and a face to face appointment this last week.
My GP’s surgery are not getting the vaccine as it is all going to be done at the Racecourse starting on Monday. Hopefully as I’m over 70 it won’t be too long now.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My GP has been superb.

As has my outpatient appointment at the Hospital for an ICD problem.

I have a cancer outpatient appointment at the end of this month , I’m really not looking forward to it, tbh.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I’ve had two telephone appointments in the last four weeks, and a face to face appointment this last week.
My GP’s surgery are not getting the vaccine as it is all going to be done at the Racecourse starting on Monday. Hopefully as I’m over 70 it won’t be too long now.

If are going to a racecourse for an injection please make sure you join the right queue.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
My GP has been superb.

As has my outpatient appointment at the Hospital for an ICD problem.

I have a cancer outpatient appointment at the end of this month , I’m really not looking forward to it, tbh.

Good luck and best wishes. Our NHS is fantastic

D

Deleted member 2719

2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here