Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Free BrewDog Lager!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Their Layer Cake is something to behold if you like strong stouts. And also if you like stouts their Jet Black Heart knocks Guinness into a cocked hat.

I’m a big fan of Brewdog, I order from them frequently, and you can get a lot of their brews in Supermarkets. They often have something new to try, but Elvis Juice and Hazy Jane are my go to favourites.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Were they all different brews?

Most of them...some repeated and some really off ones...a marshmallow tastin one...a cream soda one...a very odd Guinness type one tasted like a milk shake...but the IPAs were good and the pilsners were really excellent.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Most of them...some repeated and some really off ones...a marshmallow tastin one...a cream soda one...a very odd Guinness type one tasted like a milk shake...but the IPAs were good and the pilsners were really excellent.

Some of the experimental ones are a bit iffy. I had one Brewdog one that tasted like a Bounty bar had been steeped in Guinness. Not good. Still drank it though

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Got through tonight. You now have to order (and buy) some Brewdog beer first - you only get the freebie after you made a purchase.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Still not the case as my partner did it 10minutes ago

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Some of the experimental ones are a bit iffy. I had one Brewdog one that tasted like a Bounty bar had been steeped in Guinness. Not good. Still drank it though

If you have paid for it, you are duty bound to drink it unless its utterly minging...

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Nope... I also ordered a 48x AF beers (10 Jan) at the same time as grabbing the Lost Lager free beer promo and they still have not been dispatched either.

When I chased my order, the replied with:

"The Lost Lager promo part of your order is due to be sent out later as stated in the terms:

Product will not be available for dispatch immediately and will be dispatched automatically in 4 weeks' time to the address used when placing your order. - Dispatch will be from week commencing 8th February 2021. - Any additional products ordered, excluding other pre-sale products, will be dispatched within our current dispatch time frames, separate from the pre-order and standard shipping costs apply."

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Nope... I also ordered a 48x AF beers (10 Jan) at the same time as grabbing the Lost Lager free beer promo and they still have not been dispatched either.

When I chased my order, the replied with:

"The Lost Lager promo part of your order is due to be sent out later as stated in the terms:

Product will not be available for dispatch immediately and will be dispatched automatically in 4 weeks' time to the address used when placing your order. - Dispatch will be from week commencing 8th February 2021. - Any additional products ordered, excluding other pre-sale products, will be dispatched within our current dispatch time frames, separate from the pre-order and standard shipping costs apply."

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Me too. 24 cans of Nanny State arriving in Feb by the looks of things :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here