Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Well done to the Queen setting the best example.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well done to her for not barging to the front of the vaccination queue when she easily could have had her jab last year.

“Meanwhile, Buckingham Palace has said the Queen, 94, and the Duke of Edinburgh, 99 by , received Covid-19 vaccinations on Saturday (today).”

What wonderful grace and patience from our Queen and a brilliant example of British fair play when it comes to enduring this pandemic together.

The royal family provides as with a great tourist attraction, avoids us having an all powerful President like that **** Trump and differentiates us from your average dull republic.

God Save The Queen.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Has she got a sudden urge to order loads of Microsoft gear?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Nice that she let Rupert Murdoch get both of his before she got her 1st one, especially as his media outlets spew anti Covid conspiracy shite.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Love the Queen and Prince Phillip. Long may she reign.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well done to her for not barging to the front of the vaccination queue when she easily could have had her jab last year.

“Meanwhile, Buckingham Palace has said the Queen, 94, and the Duke of Edinburgh, 99 by , received Covid-19 vaccinations on Saturday (today).”

What wonderful grace and patience from our Queen and a brilliant example of British fair play when it comes to enduring this pandemic together.

The royal family provides as with a great tourist attraction, avoids us having an all powerful President like that **** Trump and differentiates us from your average dull republic.

God Save The Queen.
Could they have had the vaccine last year? Had anybody, apart from those testing it?

Anyway, at their age they're well within the first trenche to receive the vaccine so I don't really think there's anything to see here.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Could they have had the vaccine last year? Had anybody, apart from those testing it?

Anyway, at their age they're well within the first trenche to receive the vaccine so I don't really think there's anything to see here.

My mum had the 1st Jab 18th December [emoji106], second one yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here