Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What To Say To Someone With Covid

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My boy is superfit. Completed Paris and Berlin
marathons in 2019.

My best mate of 40 years I was yomping over the Downs with him and his missus six months ago.

Spoke to both of them today. Near enough broke my heart. Both were up for it but were coughing so bad we had to revert to text within a minute. Both report total drained of energy.

This is one ****ing pig of a thing and no mistake and don't let any **** tell you otherwise :down:

Maybe tell them that they're feeling weak because their body is busy fighting off this vicious virus and maybe just take it easy with baby steps improvement til that all runs it's course

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
marathons in 2019.

My best mate of 40 years I was yomping over the Downs with him and his missus six months ago.

Spoke to both of them today. Near enough broke my heart. Both were up for it but were coughing so bad we had to revert to text within a minute. Both report total drained of energy.

This is one ****ing pig of a thing and no mistake and don't let any **** tell you otherwise :down:

Maybe tell them that they're feeling weak because their body is busy fighting off this vicious virus and maybe just take it easy with baby steps improvement til that all runs it's course

Sisters family have all had it just after Christmas, all recovering well except hubby, who is struggling with his breathing - no underlying health issues save for carrying a little extra weight, which probably applies to 60% of the population after lockdowns!

This ain’t no walk in the park, even for the “healthy”...!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
marathons in 2019.

Sorry to hear this mate, they’ll be strong and and fighting fit soon[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
To everyone who says it is a bad flu to demean Covid-19 sufferers, I had the flu three years ago and I was bed ridden for a week and took a couple of months to fully recover. Anything worse than that is serious.

I suspect they need to be able to recover at their own pace, which will vary from person to person.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here