Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Not sure where it was tbh. It was deffo MSM, as I don't use twitter o 6r lesser known outlets. Could still be bullshit though! Hopefully we don't loan him, but we are top heavy in midfield.

I guess we'll find out soon!

Would make sense with Biss, White, Propper, Gross and Mac all playing well, Moder coming in and Lallana to come back. Get some game time in Europe in his legs and join us in the summer

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9698507 said:
Similar, once played at Lake Titicaka and was destroyed after 2 minutes despite being a relatively fit and healthy 21 year old. We lost to the locals though! :(

We also played at lake titikaka - our tour guide was an Argentinian who would arrange football matches with the locals wherever possible. He came up with a cunning plan for that game - get as many goals early on whilst we could still move and park the bus. We played in walking boots so I think the opposition were a bit wary of us.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We also played at lake titikaka - our tour guide was an Argentinian who would arrange football matches with the locals wherever possible. He came up with a cunning plan for that game - get as many goals early on whilst we could still move and park the bus. We played in walking boots so I think the opposition were a bit wary of us.
What was the result?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'd completly forgotten that Molumby had joined PNE, certainly agree Zeqiri and Sanders are likely loan moves for experience. Zeqiri has openly admitted how much faster football is here, said he was knackered after the first week of training, a few months in the Championship will help him massively, but leave us short on strikers the way things are going (nothing new there then).

Has this actually been seen anywhere other than a rumour started on twitter by some disgruntled Man Utd fan annoyed that Caicedo isn't joining them?

Mentioned by one of the South American based pundits and echoed by Naylor. The Manager of his club also said he might be sent out on loan once he signs. It’s not a given but seems reasonably likely. Certainly plausible that USG would be a good bet to give him maximum game time before we take him back for a full pre-season

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That’ll be why they’ve not said it since

Hopefully! This just seems at odds with GP's comments on trimming the squad. Fingers crossed.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Mentioned by one of the South American based pundits and echoed by Naylor. The Manager of his club also said he might be sent out on loan once he signs. It’s not a given but seems reasonably likely. Certainly plausible that USG would be a good bet to give him maximum game time before we take him back for a full pre-season

Could be part of TB's plan to get USG into the top flight. Nine points clear atm. Theoretically, a player like this would solidify their promotion challenge.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This was being reported in Ecuador because we've allegedly got a full complement of foreign players; however, Ryan today departed.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
We are allowed up to 17 foreign players aged over 21. We have 9 !

There is a new rule about the maximum number of foreign signings in a window though - 3 ? - but Ryan's departure doesn't change this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Andy Naylor

Expecting Moises Caicedo to be announced within the next 72 hours. #BHAFC
Club were still finalising travel details from Ecuador today for the 19-year-old midfielder.
Independiente del Valle will have a 20% sell-on.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Andy Naylor

Expecting Moises Caicedo to be announced within the next 72 hours. #BHAFC
Club were still finalising travel details from Ecuador today for the 19-year-old midfielder.
Independiente del Valle will have a 20% sell-on.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here