Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Andy Naylor

Expecting Moises Caicedo to be announced within the next 72 hours. #BHAFC
Club were still finalising travel details from Ecuador today for the 19-year-old midfielder.
Independiente del Valle will have a 20% sell-on.

Wonder if they'll wait do it the morning of the Fulham game?
Like a bit of good news / boost before the game.

All in all a very exciting Jan window tbh. Tau, Moder, Karbownik, Caicedo.
You can add Khadra & Zeqiri knocking on the door of the first team.

Plus Sanchez and Mac Allister taking their opportunities.

Feels good! :banana:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wonder if they'll wait do it the morning of the Fulham game?
Like a bit of good news / boost before the game.

All in all a very exciting Jan window tbh. Tau, Moder, Karbownik, Caicedo.
You can add Khadra & Zeqiri knocking on the door of the first team.

Plus Sanchez and Mac Allister taking their opportunities.

Feels good! :banana:

The elephant in the room - no striker. Let's pray Maupay doesn't get injured.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
The elephant in the room - no striker. Let's pray Maupay doesn't get injured.

True.

Let's hope he finds some consistent form. Or that Mac Allister can get the best out of him, per Leeds goal.

Or Zeqiri adapts quickly. Hoping to see more of him vs. Blackpool.

Last time we saw Connolly he scored and nearly had a second.

But yeah, Boulaye Dia might have been a nice punt, although if the stories are true I guess he'll end up at West Ham.

albionite

May 20, 2009
True.

Let's hope he finds some consistent form. Or that Mac Allister can get the best out of him, per Leeds goal.

Or Zeqiri adapts quickly. Hoping to see more of him vs. Blackpool.

Last time we saw Connolly he scored and nearly had a second.

But yeah, Boulaye Dia might have been a nice punt, although if the stories are true I guess he'll end up at West Ham.

I'm still hoping the club are secretly working on getting Odsonne Edouard (slim hope).
Some noise at the moment that Celtic will lower their asking price. Leceister and villa sniffing.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
19 games is half the season!
Would you be happy with Steele (who looked decidedly dodgy in that one game, shootout aside) or Walton (untested at this level) as our first choice if Sanchez got injured?

If only we already had a keeper who had already played in the Premier League and had international experience. But where would we find such a man?

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
I'm still hoping the club are secretly working on getting Odsonne Edouard (slim hope).
Some noise at the moment that Celtic will lower their asking price. Leceister and villa sniffing.

Tau, Connolly, Maupay, Welbeck, Zeqiri, and maybe a bit of Khadra. That's the strike force I expect us to go with for the rest of the season, and no new goalkeeper coming in either. A few goals from midfield would ease the pressure on our forwards to produce but we're getting very little from that department. One each from Bissouma, Mac Allister and Trossard plus a couple of penalties from Gross. Maybe Moder and Caicedo can help.

I think we have to be realistic about the finances. We must be about a million quid per home game down on expected income and still supporting up a women's team and the academy. TB may have deep pockets but there has to be a limit.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Argus reporting his ex boss agreeing a loan move eould make sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here