Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Does anyone know this man?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A fraudster claiming to work for the NHS injected a 92-year-old woman with a fake Covid-19 vaccine, City of London Police has said.

Detectives are hunting the man who charged the victim in Surbiton, south-west London, £160.

Police said it was "crucial" he was caught as soon as possible as he "may endanger people's lives".

Under the current coronavirus vaccine rollout plans, people will be invited to receive the vaccine by their GP or healthcare provider.
'Dart-like implement'

Police said the victim allowed the man into her home on the afternoon of 30 December after he said he was from the NHS and there to administer the Covid-19 vaccine.

She said she was jabbed in the arm with a "dart-like implement" before being charged £160, which the man said would be refunded by the NHS."

f5dd0f930f87c7d001f11d2c3a7b00ee.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Won’t take that long to catch that dumb fecker, I mean shaved sides appears to have a top pony tail thing going on and a very Chavie distinctive track suit...

Absolute spanner

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
as i get older i despair more and more at what a horrible place this planet is becoming. What an evil, despicable low life he is. Little shit

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
With any luck it will be his body that is discovered by the police. What an absolute scumbag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here