Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] COVIDIOTS hot spots

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Places to avoid in Sussex because of selfish bas***** ignoring social distancing. Let me start with:

Hove Park Basketball Court (early evening)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Some wanker I work with is meeting some slag for a date tomorrow. Hope they both catch something, not necessarily Covid.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
London. Apparently now 1 in 30 have Covid.

I’m getting ‘Masks over noses’ printed on a t shirt soon or failing that taking a big stick out with me on my runs.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
If it's anything like last time, Seaford. Most people were carrying on like thee wasn't a care in the world

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
London. Apparently now 1 in 30 have Covid.

I’m getting ‘Masks over noses’ printed on a t shirt soon or failing that taking a big stick out with me on my runs.

Not what its like in your area, but the high street with all the Deliveroo tw@ts is quite an eye opener.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Any supermarket should be a no go right now. Loads of people swanning around in them as if a mask is all they need to do to fight this. The amount of bellends using supermarkets when they can instead get the food delivered, really grinds my gears.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Schools apparently. Lots of parents claiming they are key workers. One primary in Yorkshire had 200 in after preparing for 40. Those parents are the definition of Covidiots. Another example of the failure of Libertarian trusting people to do the right thing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The hut that serves drinks and lovely cakes at the top of Dyke Road Avenue.

We go for strolls there, just my daughter and I.

Today and every day loads of couples and extended families meet up, no distancing, no masks. Not 'chavs', just normal middle class folk who aren't going to let a nanny state stop them seeing the other families and couples they adore. Arrogance.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Lancing Beach Green.
Yoga Mum's letting all the kids meet up on the playground, swarming round the cafe, kids crowding the skate park. Need a couple of coppers swinging by a few times a day.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
The hut that serves drinks and lovely cakes at the top of Dyke Road Avenue.

We go for strolls there, just my daughter and I.

Today and every day loads of couples and extended families meet up, no distancing, no masks. Not 'chavs', just normal middle class folk who aren't going to let a nanny state stop them seeing the other families and couples they adore. Arrogance.

Noticed this on a couple of occasions.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Schools apparently. Lots of parents claiming they are key workers. One primary in Yorkshire had 200 in after preparing for 40. Those parents are the definition of Covidiots. Another example of the failure of Libertarian trusting people to do the right thing.

Or the parents weren't able to arrange childcare in such a short period of time and weren't able to stay at home, either because they'd lose money by not going to work or a variety of other reasons. It's arrogant to assume all of those people chose to send their kids to school despite the pandemic and the transmission risks.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Stanmer Village Cafe, the outside area full of tossers, my Aunt lives in one of the cottages nearby, apparently three mountain bikers sat on her wall drinking hot chocolate, she actually told them to **** off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Are you sure that this rise is numbers wasnt due to the government saying children without internet access can be treated as vulnerable?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Or the parents weren't able to arrange childcare in such a short period of time and weren't able to stay at home, either because they'd lose money by not going to work or a variety of other reasons. It's arrogant to assume all of those people chose to send their kids to school despite the pandemic and the transmission risks.

But all of those people did choose to send their kids to school despite the pandemic and transmission risks. It’s a fact.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Are you sure that this rise is numbers wasnt due to the government saying children without internet access can be treated as vulnerable?

Might be a factor for some. 200 when 40 are expected though ? BBC news were saying this evening that schools have called on parents to be honest. I guess they don’t believe the reasons/excuses.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Any supermarket should be a no go right now. Loads of people swanning around in them as if a mask is all they need to do to fight this. The amount of bellends using supermarkets when they can instead get the food delivered, really grinds my gears.

The big issue with Supermarkets is no one way systems or quota controls like March. Deliveries should be for the vulnerable and (real) key workers. And delivery slots are rarer than rocking horse shit.

D

Deleted member 2719

Our kid's school have asked for evidence of being a keyworker. It's hardly rocket science, why try to politicise every situation, everyone has to take responsibility in this, including teachers.

Jun 20, 2020
Lancing Beach Green.
Yoga Mum's letting all the kids meet up on the playground, swarming round the cafe, kids crowding the skate park. Need a couple of coppers swinging by a few times a day.

Police did patrol Beach Green during the last lockdown.

I saw them moving people on from the Perch. We don’t have the same no sitting down/no picnics order in the guidelines this time though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here