Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Pembrokeshire Murders

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Starts Monday ITV 9pm.

Looking forward to seeing this. The fella that was on Bullseye back in the 80s for those old enough to remember him.
I watched the documentary about this a few years back. John Cooper one of only a few with a whole life tariff to serve in prison.
A proper nasty *******, even to his own family.

Anyone else like watching this sort of TV?

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Starts Monday ITV 9pm.

Looking forward to seeing this. The fella that was on Bullseye back in the 80s for those old enough to remember him.
I watched the documentary about this a few years back. John Cooper one of only a few with a whole life tariff to serve in prison.

Sounds interesting, will give it a go. Did he win a speedboat?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Interesting story but a rather flat, rushed drama. Luke Evans has always been a bit of a dry actor and this is no exception. The last episode was very rushed. It's okay. 5/10

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Starts Monday ITV 9pm.

I love these type of documentaries, really liking 24 hours in police custody at the moment.

I often get a little worried when I sign into Netflix and I take a look at my recommendations!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Ha, snap!

I find it fascinating how these peoples minds must work. If I had the chance to go back and study I would choose criminal psychology.
My other half thinks I’m a bit weird [emoji12]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I thought it really good.

Just wondered why this is in the Bear Pit?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here