Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] PM's briefing - 5pm.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Prime Minister Boris Johnson will lead a Downing Street coronavirus briefing

He will be joined by NHS England chief executive Simon Stevens and Brigadier Phil Prosser, who is involved with vaccine roll-out.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Apparently they're struggling to get sufficient numbers of the vaccine rolled out, but if the supply just isn't yet available I'm not sure what else they can do.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Given that Matt Hancock rocked up to a GPs surgery for a vaccine roll out out photo opportunity today ... and they had no vaccine. Who knows.

Hopefully they'll be announcing that local pharmacies will be providing vaccinations, probably not.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apparently they're struggling to get sufficient numbers of the vaccine rolled out, but if the supply just isn't yet available I'm not sure what else they can do.

Stop setting stupid targets would probably be a start

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Stop bullshitting and just be honest?

Maybe that is what they will do on tonights briefing :thumbsup:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
reminding everyone to go out for a clap tonight?

ooh, and they're off

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Hancock said people may need to have a coronavirus vaccine every six months.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Boris always brings the Downing Street briefings down to his level. It would be far better if he stuck to pre-recorded broadcasts and left the briefings to the grown-ups

Agreed. it's cringeworthy and seems to rub off on to all the 'experts' by his side.

"Johnson says the government was told about the new variant on 18 December. It went into the new tier measures about 24 hours later."

He's just outright lying. It's incredible really. People will still defend him.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
He announced that we’ve already inoculated 1.5m people (better than all of the EU countries combined), that more vaccination sites will come on line, that the army is helping with logistics, and that we should be up to that number a week very soon. I could do without the phrase “getting it into people’s arms” that politicians and the media have been chanting these past three days and no doubt idiots will soon begin to parrot, but apart from that, what more does anyone want?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here