Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] People and this funny business

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don’t throw this in the other the usual Covid crap because there are things here : my daughter is a key stage one teacher with emphasis on early years and everyone is trying to be judged as a key worker.... I’ll let you run with this

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Don’t throw this in the other the usual Covid crap because there are things here : my daughter is a key stage one teacher with emphasis on early years and everyone is trying to be judged as a key worker.... I’ll let you run with this

Im not, Im not a key anything

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Saw somewhere that teachers are 300% more likely to contract the virus compared to the average worker ..

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I can remember when you actually used to ask Questions. Do you want to rename yourself "Statements"?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
F31BE23A-ED95-4BC2-AE6C-6333584880BE.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can remember when you actually used to ask Questions. Do you want to rename yourself "Statements"?

If you want to get picky, didn't you used to be a " Boy " surely you have grown up a bit ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Saw somewhere that teachers are 300% more likely to contract the virus compared to the average worker ..

I saw a quoted figure of 388% however that is an average, therefore in some areas that is alarming statistic

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is a Locksmith a key worker, now that's my question... ???

That's where it all started. Once Locksmiths were classed as key workers it opened up a few doors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here