Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AMEX Dissertation Survey

OLinter

Nov 25, 2020
Hi Albion fans, I hope this is ok to post in here, i'm currently conducting research for my uni dissertation studying the impacts of different football stadiums on their local areas. As a relatively new stadium, the AMEX is one of my main focuses. I would be massively grateful if you could spare 1-2 minutes to fill out this very short survey about the stadium and its impact.

Thanks very much!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...Y3vC3INxUME1JRlNDT01TSlpaS0tXNzAyME9JQUg3VS4u

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Done. You can file my submission under “Nice, but I want the Goldstone back.”

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Done. Good luck with your studies.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
FYI I have tried completing the survey on an iPhone and it stalls after Q14. I answered “disappointed” but cannot enter my reason or progress to next question.

OLinter

Nov 25, 2020
Thanks very much mate - i think it might do but i will also try to find respondents from the area who maybe don't have such an interest in the club if i can

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
FYI I have tried completing the survey on an iPhone and it stalls after Q14. I answered “disappointed” but cannot enter my reason or progress to next question.

FFS just give it up man and hang your coat on the back of your chair like everybody else.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Done

OLinter

Nov 25, 2020
Ok thanks very much for completing what was possible and for letting me know!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Done - good luck

(but i did think the final question about knocking down the AMEX and moving ground was pretty odd. Its only just been built fella; not going to get knocked down in your lifetime for certain)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here