Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ralph hasenhüttl crying post match!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thoughts. Seems a bit tin pot. 3 points against a team in your own league, nothing really on the game currently.

Am I being harsh or is Ralph getting a bit emotional over not a lot.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A few of our fans on Twitter using it as a stick to beat Potter with........’wish we had a manager that showed that kind of emotion’ etc

I’d like one that could dance, but wouldn’t want Pardew [emoji2369][emoji2369]

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Thoughts. Seems a bit tin pot. 3 points against a team in your own league, nothing really on the game currently.

Am I being harsh or is Ralph getting a bit emotional over not a lot.
I can’t imagine beating a team in our own league anymore let alone the champions.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Maybe our Graham will be sobbing next Wednesday night when we beat City, having endured weeks of endless POTTER OUT polls, even though Paul had warned him in a long email not to look at NSC, especially late at night.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I like it! Good on him. A win against Klopp would have meant so much to him.

I hate that club but really like Hasenhutll, such a good manager and doing so well with a fairly average group of players.

Just about my sentiments exactly. The man has a heart.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Southampton limited Liverpool to 17 shots and got the win. I wonder if Potter is the one crying now having limited Liverpool to 6 shots in November but failing to take all three points.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Nothing to get too emotional about. His team were totally outplayed for much of the match but hung on to get a win. CH had a few of those backs to the walls wins in his final season early on.
Sometimes in football the best team doesn't always win.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Nsc: I wish potter would show emotion. Potter out.

Nsc: Hasenhuttl is crying. How tinpot.

It's almost like someone forces you to come on here? Why keep smacking yourself on the head with a mallet?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Nsc: I wish potter would show emotion. Potter out.

Nsc: Hasenhuttl is crying. How tinpot.

Not sure if I speak for the whole of NSC but if I do, **** off.

Anyway. It is possible that different people have different opinions we are not always a collective. I am no plused by Hughtons lack of emotion its the weird breath he does when speaking that really gets me.

Personally i think crying after a not all too important game is a bit tin pot. Give it the big celebration but fulling to your knees and crying come on.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Maybe our Graham will be sobbing next Wednesday night when we beat City, having endured weeks of endless POTTER OUT polls, even though Paul had warned him in a long email not to look at NSC, especially late at night.

My sauces say that graham is now picking his team after getting hooked on fridat night drinking ...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perhaps losing to Southampton was as bad a result as it was made out to be.

Backs out of the room slowly refusing eye contact

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here