Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mousset/More trouble for Sheff Utd

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Why do players not have chauffeurs? Makes no sense. If they like getting on it, just pay a mate right? Or some guy.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Why do players not have chauffeurs? Makes no sense. If they like getting on it, just pay a mate right? Or some guy.

Would you buy a Lambo or Ferrari and pay someone else to drive it?

I know I wouldn't.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

You or I would do it if we had that amount of money.

But to footballers, I get the impression that you want to avoid the perception of not being able to drive your supercar home at 90mph whilst pissed. It makes you look, well, human.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A metaphor for Sheffield United's season.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
No but i'd still buy a ****ing lush car. Maybe a big one with a Megadrive in the back. And mini bar.

Alright Tim Westwood, calm down.

F563BD2B-7AEC-46F6-AC60-845B977B3BE2.jpeg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Because by and large footballers are really not very smart.
Not all of course. And it’s understandable to a degree as most of them completely bypass education.

In this case you’re quite right, they could even go on the lash and afford a chauffeur on standby. It’d be like the equivalent of a tenner to us, or such.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because by and large footballers are really not very smart.
Not all of course. And it’s understandable to a degree as most of them completely bypass education.

In this case you’re quite right, they could even go on the lash and afford a chauffeur on standby. It’d be like the equivalent of a tenner to us, or such.

I appreciate where you’re coming from but it’s not a case of education for me. You don’t need to many brain cells to understand that doing this it’s wrong. it’s more arrogance and contempt or knowing nothing meaningful will happen to them regarding punishment.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I appreciate where you’re coming from but it’s not a case of education for me. You don’t need to many brain cells to understand that doing this it’s wrong. it’s more arrogance and contempt or knowing nothing meaningful will happen to them regarding punishment.

Correct- they will absolutely have had a very clear list of do’s and dont’s drilled into them time after time......and in words of one syllable for the particularly hard of thinking.

Contempt is a good word to use (along with selfish, arrogant, careless, thoughtless..........)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here