Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Rifftrax/MST3K

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Any fellow msties here?

Mystery Science Theatre reboot is on Netflix and was IMHO disappointing. The original series are all on YouTube - I highly recommend Space Mutiny, Puma Man and Teen-Age Strangler.

A large number of Rifftrax are available on Amazon Prime...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Any fellow msties here?

Mystery Science Theatre reboot is on Netflix and was IMHO disappointing. The original series are all on YouTube - I highly recommend Space Mutiny, Puma Man and Teen-Age Strangler.

A large number of Rifftrax are available on Amazon Prime...

Yes, big MST3K. Not seen the reboot (neither will I) and also not Rifftrax or the Cinematic Titanic stuff. Seen everything else at least once.. including the KTMA season!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have a vague recollection of enjoying an old MST (possibly this island earth), but didn't really like the reboot (which is a shame because I like Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt).

I gave the 'no retreat no surrender' rifftrax a go on prime (love that film), but the rifftrax didn't make me laugh at all. Which is disappointing, because there's so much to make fun of in that film.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You know how sometimes you’re in a conversation where you think (but are not entirely sure) that the other participants may be speaking English, but you don’t understand a single word?

Well, that.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Liked the original MST3Ks but not watched of the remakes at all or the original stuff for years.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
You know how sometimes you’re in a conversation where you think (but are not entirely sure) that the other participants may be speaking English, but you don’t understand a single word?

Well, that.

Mystery Science Theater 3000

It's like Beavis and Butthead, but with crappy old films instead of contemporary music videos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here