Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tanya Roberts - RIP

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Will this bad news ever end?

Bond girl, Charlie's Angels and That '70s Show star dies, sadly.

skynews-tanya-roberts-roger-moore_5226693.jpg

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
RIP Tanya. You’ll always be my ‘queen of the jungle’.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
As long as she didn't look like that at time of death so what? She may have been a masturbatory idol to you older lot as a kid but to me she's just a lady who was pretty when she was younger and has now died.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
As long as she didn't look like that at time of death so what? She may have been a masturbatory idol to you older lot as a kid but to me she's just a lady who was pretty when she was younger and has now died.

Well that's just a nasty comment regardless of who she was.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Well, you sound lovely.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm 32 and call people like you the idiotic youth

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Prick

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Well that's just a nasty comment regardless of who she was.

Well, you sound lovely.

I'm 32 and call people like you the idiotic youth

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Couldn't really give a flying **** what you lot think right now.

*Old celebrity in death shock*.

I'm more concerned with my dad dying of brain cancer and having to discuss ROSPECT forms with my mum and sister. Or maybe grieve for my wife's nan who recently died from Covid19.

Or how the actual **** im going to be able to now home school a 6 year old everyday whilst also having an 18 month old to keep occupied by a wife who also has to work full time in order for us to keep a roof over our ****ing heads as WFH isn't an option for either of us and can't afford full time childcare for 2 kids.

More important things going on than some old actress I've never heard of before dying. But you lot carry on being all devastated and being rude and sarcastic to me for having an opinion.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I'm more concerned with my dad dying of brain cancer and having to discuss ROSPECT forms with my mum and sister. Or maybe grieve for my wife's nan who recently died from Covid19.

Or how the actual **** im going to be able to now home school a 6 year old everyday whilst also having an 18 month old to keep occupied by a wife who also has to work full time in order for us to keep a roof over our ****ing heads as WFH isn't an option for either of us and can't afford full time childcare for 2 kids.

More important things going on than some old actress I've never heard of before dying. But you lot carry on being all devastated and being rude and sarcastic to me for having an opinion.

The problem is that you have taken the time and trouble to post about something you care so little about that you have become angry with people feeling sad at the loss of someone they enjoyed watching act for many years. Just because she was pretty, that's no reason to rail at people nor are your unfortunate circumstances any reason to comment nastily about the way other people think. No doubt you will again care not a jot.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Concerned enough to make crass remarks though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Your personal problems (similar to many other people's) have f*** all to do with you posting a nasty and spiteful post about something you don't care about.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

All together now,aaah!!

Show some humility.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Sorry to hear your news Spongy and if it helps to vent it on this forum then go for it.
Let's face it, you wont have been the only one to have done it.
Having family and friends over there living with the problems and restrictions at present is concerning for us lucky ones over here too.
Though nowhere near to the extent you are experiencing.
I hope you and your family come through it ok.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

You miserable git.

There have been a couple of RIP threads on here in recent days about musicians that I’d never heard of. Did I feel the need to post a miserable and dismissive reply? No.

Live and let live.

Edit: posted before I read your #9. Commiserations...... which is an inadequate word.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
To paraphrase Mark Twain it appears that reports of her death were grossly exaggerated

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
You miserable git.

There have been a couple of RIP threads on here in recent days about musicians that I’d never heard of. Did I feel the need to post a miserable and dismissive reply? No.

Live and let live.

That now seems very apt in light of the most recent reports

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
This thread took a rather quick turn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here