Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Are You Likely to get the Vaccine - Online Calculator

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
When I first checked it gave an estimate of between November and February for first dose. Today it suggests earliest possible date for first jab of 4th April.
I know it's merely a guide but it shows how far we've come and how well the roll out is going

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I should be June at the latest [emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The above posted was on 4th Jan.

The UK ended up vaccinating 3.5m a week, so mine’s next Tuesday 23rd March, 5 weeks ahead of that originally envisaged.

Thank you NHS.

Same day as me! Can't wait.

Have booked Wednesday off work in case I get the 'tired, fatigued, side effects' - but if not, I shall use the time to have a few extra beers to celebrate.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The above posted was on 4th Jan.

The UK ended up vaccinating 3.5m a week, so mine’s next Tuesday 23rd March, 5 weeks ahead of that originally envisaged.

Thank you NHS.

Same here, wasn't expecting that. Lovely trip up to Kennington tomorrow and a googly in the arm outside the Oval Cricket Ground.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Same day as me! Can't wait.

Have booked Wednesday off work in case I get the 'tired, fatigued, side effects' - but if not, I shall use the time to have a few extra beers to celebrate.

Arrived 15 minutes early, got my jab before my appointment time - total 'queuing time' of approximately 60 seconds.

Sneezed on the way home - obviously early signs of the flu-like side-effects!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here