Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That is fantastic, good on her. Her smaller was as wide as the wings!

I'm assuming you mean her "smile", in which case I'm afraid you are wrong. Cherie Blair's smile measures a lengthy 43cm and the smile of Tracy out of Coronation Street measures 46cm. This young lady doesn't have a smile as monstrous as either of those two and even if she did, I am sorry to say this is dwarfed by the Cessna Skycatcher's wingspan of 9.14m.

So in conclusion, her smile was quite wide but not really threatening the plane's wingspan in terms of length.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I'm assuming you mean her "smile", in which case I'm afraid you are wrong. Cherie Blair's smile measures a lengthy 43cm and the smile of Tracy out of Coronation Street measures 46cm. This young lady doesn't have a smile as monstrous as either of those two and even if she did, I am sorry to say this is dwarfed by the Cessna Skycatcher's wingspan of 9.14m.

So in conclusion, her smile was quite wide but not really threatening the plane's wingspan in terms of length.

U ok hun?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Well said. I sick to my hind teeth about these inaccurate comments.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Impressive, maybe, but for half her age, this is unthinkably awesome.

I didn't start racing bikes until I was 19 - these 8+ years olds are incredible.
[jump to 6 mins in for the start of the action]

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
With you on this. Buxton High Edge just let these kids go. They don't make the same mistake twice.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek

Just enjoy.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
All very impressive. And such composure from a 16 year old.

Sadly these days I look at that and think "what an incredible, indulgent way to pollute the planet". We don't need more people flying. We don't need them flying private aircraft and I would guess she must have had to fly dozens of hours prior to this before she was allowed to go solo. Given what we now know about global warming I can't see this as anything other than depressing and selfish.

D

Deleted member 2719

Impressive, maybe, but for half her age, this is unthinkably awesome.

I didn't start racing bikes until I was 19 - these 8+ years olds are incredible.
[jump to 6 mins in for the start of the action]

Thanks for sharing that, looking forward to seeing some of these lads on the big stage later.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here