Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Robots do Strictly....

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
This was a random suggestion on my YouTube and boy what a cool fecking video featuring Boston Dynamics best known robots. Unbelievable how technology has progressed in a relatively short amount of time. Hopefully this will put a smile on your face and take your mind off the crap that's going on in the world at the moment.
https://youtu.be/fn3KWM1kuAw

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Think again.

The physics look a bit off to me, especially when it jumps at the beginning. Ditto with the arrival of the other robots.

But whatever it is, it’s entertaining, which is the main thing.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The physics look a bit off to me, especially when it jumps at the beginning. Ditto with the arrival of the other robots.

But whatever it is, it’s entertaining, which is the main thing.
That's Boston Dynamics' official YouTube page. They make robots. Do you think they'd really post a CGI video and hope to get away with it?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's Boston Dynamics' official YouTube page. They make robots. Do you think they'd really post a CGI video and hope to get away with it?

Don't mess with a skeptic ???

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’ve been lucky enough to tour their facility and seen them working up close. The tech involved is nothing short of breathtaking. Getting a bi-pedal robot to simply stand still on two legs is bloody hard; the stuff I saw (some of which is in the video) beggars belief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here