Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Extended highlights on club website

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
These seem to have stopped which is disappointing....anyone know why?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
They'll probably appear again tonight as the club PR engine tries to convince everyone we are brilliant after tonight's comeback (6 wins in 40 is it?)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
You can watch extended highlights of games here:

reddit dot com /r/ footballhighlights (not putting link here in case its not allowed).

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Indeed. Even though its only 8 mins footy (rest is replays and blah blah) it gave a far better idea of the match overall. I miss it.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It would be so nice if Sky, BT & Amazon got together and agreed to show each others games. Sky will show 30 minutes of their games but none of the game on BT.
4 minute versions of all games on Youtube within minutes ruined by giving the result first. Some Euro games I like to catch without the score.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
One suspects, when you’re doing badly, for various reasons the club may not wish to showcase such highlights...

Now if we go and beat City, I imagine the highlights would be on the club site next day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They are on the club page go into matches it’s at the top of the screen

You’re right. They’re back!

This is the first time they’ve appeared for a while though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The extended highlights used to be approx 30 minutes long. Now we're lucky if we get 10 minutes.

Come on, Club admin, you can give us more than 10 minutes. [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here