Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Connolly

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
That overhead kick. If only it went in! :mad:

The technique on that was unbelievable. He hardly had any time to set himself. He managed to get his non kicking leg up early to jack-knife his kicking foot to generate the power he did, crucially getting it down as well. He didn't get the goal, but it was barely a chance.

The technique most players use, is the falling over with your leg in the air (the Dale Stephens we could call it), fine if you're close to goal, but won't get you anything from the penalty spot

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Gutted about the injury. He really looked like he had the bit between his teeth.

The overhead deserved a goal, magnificent effort.

Despite being on the bench in the last game I believe He had a hamstring issue
It looked like that’s what had , gone today as he left the pitch

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
And good on him for doing it

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I would be very surprised. I know Guy Butters used to come on now and again, but not sure of any others, and that was a different time.

Its a 20 year old guy, growing up in a generation always looking for conformation, playing for Brighton - of course he will have a look at the biggest Brighton forum on the internet where his name is the headline of threads on an almost weekly basis. I would be extremely surprised if he, and probably all of the other young players, didnt have a look after the games.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Its a 60 year old guy, growing up in a generation always looking for conformation, moaning about - of course he will have a look at the biggest Brighton forum on the internet where his name is the headline of threads on an almost weekly basis. I would be extremely surprised if he, and probably all of the other old f***s didnt have a look after the games.

Edited.
Guess he’s just like us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here