Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davy sexyhair propper

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
It showed, although Bissouma can do wonderous things, we look so weak in midfield. Propper came in in the second half and we looked so much stronger. Our midfield was also incredibly stronger against Arsenal as well. Propper does the unfancy stuff really well, so nobody notices him, and therefore people think he offers nothing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Back off sunshine - this is my manor.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It showed, although Bissouma can do wonderous things, we look so weak in midfield. Propper came in in the second half and we looked so much stronger. Our midfield was also incredibly stronger against Arsenal as well. Propper does the unfancy stuff really well, so nobody notices him, and therefore people think he offers nothing.
Yeah I said this on another thread, Bissouma is a superb player but he can’t do it all on his own. I’m hopeful that Moder will also strengthen our midfield.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He was ok or a bit more than that. Rusty in some situations and occasionally runs or passes into trouble. But he brings a sense of physique, class and calmness to the team and, unless the club is looking to unload him for one reason or another, he is realistically going to be a player for the starting eleven once again... Ive never been a big Pröpper fan and think he gots some serious flaws in his game, but just like last season I just have to admit that he is one of few players who are consistently going to look like a Premier League footballer week out week in. Happy to see him back.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We were so much better when he came on. Ditch this ridiculous "White is a midfielder" nonsense and play him in there.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Even if Davy doesn't start, it's heartening to know we have a like for like replacement for Yves (though not quite as good as him, of course), rather than a square peg in a round hole.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Guy is class. The better the players around him the better he will look. Could be sublime with Biss and Lallana.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I’ve not been his biggest fan but that was the best I’ve seen him play in a long time.

Really got stuck in and won the ball for us at key moments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here