Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Tale of Two Halves

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
First Half = Potter out and/or relegation.

Second Half = Brilliant + Survival.

I hope with all of my heart, that we transition to the formation and team selection of the second half for the near future.

What say ye?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
When we ditched Potterball and played more to our strengths we looked a much better team. There's a lesson to be learned there, will Potter both learning this one?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
First Half = Potter out and/or relegation.

Second Half = Brilliant + Survival.

I hope with all of my heart, that we transition to the formation and team selection of the second half for the near future.

What say ye?

Well at least you’re not being knee jerk about it.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
When we ditched Potterball and played more to our strengths we looked a much better team. There's a lesson to be learned there, will Potter both learning this one?

Thats how it felt to me watching.
Really hope it continues with Zeqiri starting, Burn in his proper position, and Lamptey back, we could have a change of results.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Yes,this game felt like one of those games that would decide our future for the rest of the season.
First half was a disaster anything that could go wrong was going wrong.
Half time would be the moment where how potter and the team reacted would define the rest of our season and as it stood we looked doomed.
But wow,what a reaction from potter and the players for the second half.
I honestly believe that second half was a turning point to take us forward for the rest of the season.
Well done potter and the players.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto

The commentators on DAZN said something along the lines of 'sometimes when you're losing, tactics go out of the window and you just play'. That's what it felt like. And it worked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here