Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Polymath Potter, please GO

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
If he stays we're sunk. A 1goal difference and both Fulham and Burnley have two games in hand. The only way is down, sorry. Thought the Arsenal game was bad but this ........

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
If he stays we're sunk. A 1goal difference and both Fulham and Burnley have two games in hand. The only way is down, sorry. Thought the Arsenal game was bad but this ........

He's a second rate 'tinkerman' - ****ed up the team to play Arsenal when they were weak and there for the taking. Plays our best players out of position and tactically inept .

We all hope for a turnaround of fortune coz I don't think he'll be sacked and he wont leave

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Got this thread in a bit early. Brilliant second half, we should have won 4:3, although maybe you might have missed it? UTA!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Football lore #143.8:-

All games in shall be deemed victories, for both teams, until such time as the game is actually played.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Look...he will not be sacked. If we get relegated, he will be given two seasons to get us back. So we can all whinge and whine as much as we like but its gonna be a long, lingering death. For me, its a case of ...fck it...what will be will be. He will control the destiny of this club for good or for bad. Personally, I don't think him or his team are good enough but if the board are happy with two wins out of seventeen, then hey ho.....!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Look...he will not be sacked. If we get relegated, he will be given two seasons to get us back. So we can all whinge and whine as much as we like but its gonna be a long, lingering death. For me, its a case of ...fck it...what will be will be. He will control the destiny of this club for good or for bad. Personally, I don't think him or his team are good enough but if the board are happy with two wins out of seventeen, then hey ho.....!

As West Brom are showing it'll be a brilliant decision to sack a manager to try and stay up i mean look how they have improved

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That looked like a players revolt in the second half, it certainly wasn’t Potterball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here