Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Definition of insanity?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein

No not the team, or not even Potter himself...........

Us.............

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ok so here we go again........****ing hope.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And it’s going to end with ..... what could have been

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sticky back plastic? ???

I’m gutted though as usual. Ok we came back well but it’s so ****ing frustrating watching this side. I’m back for my ****ing fix though......’ I’m waiting for the man’

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein

Us.............

I don’t understand it. Do you.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Us.............

I read somewhere once, on Quora maybe that these words have been wrongly attributed to Einstein. He wouldn't have said it. Take doing the lottery as an example...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And another definition of insanity is talking to yourself - 4 of the 8 posts above this one are the same poster !!

What !!!!! You don’t talk to yourself. You are some insular weirdo world ? I had a big row with myself pre kick off but we agreed to disagree

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And it’s going to end with ..... what could have been
Maybe Potter should put his second half team and tactics out first half and see what happens?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Okay, but who would you have mark Traore?

He has been unplayable pretty well every time we play Wolves. I can’t think of an Albion player he wouldn’t have outpaced or outmuscled. He made a mug of Burn but he would have done the same to whoever we put on him imo.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I do feel like I am in Groundhog Day at the moment.

FFS Potter, come on! You have the makings of a great club here and keep showing signs of potential and yet you keep trying to throw it all away. Either get sacked or get on with it!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He has been unplayable pretty well every time we play Wolves. I can’t think of an Albion player he wouldn’t have outpaced or outmuscled. He made a mug of Burn but he would have done the same to whoever we put on him imo.

Bernardo would have been better than Burn and he played OK against Arsenal.

D

Deleted member 2719

Exactly this, Burn was the man in the squad, that on his day may have coped with him on just strength alone, but Burn was always going to need others helping him out doubling up.
Fortunately we don't have a Traore every match. Strength and pace is always going to be a handful!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I do feel like I am in Groundhog Day at the moment.

FFS Potter, come on! You have the makings of a great club here and keep showing signs of potential and yet you keep trying to throw it all away. Either get sacked or get on with it!

Eh? You want Potter to sack himself?

I don’t think that’s how it works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here