Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Burn - Time Up

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I don’t like singling out a player but Dan Burns time as a Premier League player should be finished now.

In the last three games:

1. His panicked header against West Ham (when he could have left it) led to the equalising corner
2. He was at fault for the Arsenal goal by letting Saka away from him
3. He stupidly conceded a corner tonight for their second goal
4. The penalty - enough said.

That’s enough and we have a transfer window open now so either replace him or change the system/personal so he doesn’t play again.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I don’t like singling out a player but Dan Burns time as a Premier League player should be finished now.

In the last three games:

1. His panicked header against West Ham (when he could have left it) led to the equalising corner
2. He was at fault for the Arsenal goal by letting Saka away from him
3. He stupidly conceded a corner tonight for their second goal
4. The penalty - enough said.

That’s enough and we have a transfer window open now so either replace him or change the system/personal so he doesn’t play again.

He also had a nightmare against Leicester. The defence is all over the place

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not even a PL centre back, let alone left back.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
What ****ing bonehead puts him up against Traore?
Not a Prem player but keep him for next season.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Being nine foot twelve, you'd think he'd be good in the air, he's not. Head like a threepenny bit and jumps as high as an elephant can. Forever passes back to dunk as he won't make a decision

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
Burn has struggled for a while, but keeps being picked. Potter changed the formation from 3 at the back to Burn on the left. Asking Burn (who’s having a bad game already) to defend against Traore is suicide.

I’m not defending Burn for his bad performance, but proof again Potter can’t make the right judgement calls.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Burn against one of the quickest players in prem history.

Has mobility issues in a back three and every team knows it, so Potter sticks with it, crazy, just crazy.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
May not be right position but how come he can’t head bag to the keeper but can happily head a chance for us out of their box. Has the touch of a cart horse when he has a decent chance. I know why because he isn’t very good. Add a penalty and an og and nobody except mummy burn can defend him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here