Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace v Sheffield United - preferred result?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Away win all day long for me.

And then “Singing the Blues” later on...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Away win please. Sheff Utd are down already, they won’t be overtaking us this season. Better to dream of catching Palace.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just wish for football to be the winner.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
A BHA fan never chooses a Palace win or draw, no matter what that cost to BHA, as Forrest Whittaker eloquently explains in the short clip below.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

F339A6C1-BECF-41C9-9E10-831428D8FE3C.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont know, dont care. What I prefer is probably not going to have great impact on the game anyway.

There is a lot of "oh, team X won - now we are DEFINITELY IN A COMPLETE MOFO CRISIS" going on, as if everyone previously had counted with Sheffield/WBA/Fulham (and Brighton) being stuck on their current point tally to the end of the season.

You are going to be disappointed...

Jimmy Grimble

100% Sheff U win. We need another team dragged into the relegation battle. If you’re worried about SU catching us, then throw in the towel now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Away win please. Sheff Utd are down already, they won’t be overtaking us this season. Better to dream of catching Palace.

:facepalm:

You just jinxed the rest of the season you twit!

:lolol: :thumbsup:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Cant be bothered to check fixtures, but I do seem to be calling for Palace quite a lot. Have they had it easy with more games against lower teams?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Cant be bothered to check fixtures, but I do seem to be calling for Palace quite a lot. Have they had it easy with more games against lower teams?

How about Fulham/ Burnley tomorrow, surely a draw would suit us best. That is two points rather than three to fellow strugglers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here