Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Romaric Yapi

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I would love to see him make his debut today. In the continued absence of Tariq Lamptey, we need to play someone on the right hand side, who can provide some balance and some attacking threat. Team selection has been all over the place of late and this one simple change would give Potter the opportunity to play everyone in their best positions.

He is 20 and was given a new contract back in August has been playing at wing back or further forward for the U23s and whilst he is no Lamptey, he does have a good engine and can get forward. It would allow us to get back to attacking down both flanks.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I’d like to see him on the bench. I wouldn’t drop him straight into the team right now, this is quite a tough period. But why not sub him on if conditions are right.

He could be a good backup for Lamptey. Great shout.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Veltman and White both did well playing there, prefer to stick with those as long as Lamptey is out.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
:D

Veltman and White both did well playing there, prefer to stick with those as long as Lamptey is out.

Good idea as Veltman is painfully slow and offers nothing going forward.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
In the current climate of ‘try anything’ why not? We do miss Lampty’s threat.

That said, I’d rather have a bit of experience against Wolves so I’d err towards Veltman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I'm a big fan of Yapi, I think he is the nearest we have to Lampty just not as good. I definitely wouldn't be against it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here