Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tomer Hemed

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Didn’t someone post that Kayal was out in Perth, Oz too? No surprise they’d end up in a similar place - although I don’t know how many years it would take you to walk from Perth to Wellington.....

I still follow Tomer on Instagram so saw that he’s moved there, my Charlton supporting mate was delighted to see him go, as it happens.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn’t someone post that Kayal was out in Perth, Oz too? No surprise they’d end up in a similar place - although I don’t know how many years it would take you to walk from Perth to Wellington.....

I still follow Tomer on Instagram so saw that he’s moved there, my Charlton supporting mate was delighted to see him go, as it happens.

He’s back in Israel playing I think

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Kayal is back playing in Israel, joined in November I believe

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hemed is there “marquee player” so he’s their top earner as he doesn’t fall under the wage cap in the A-League

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia

I believe Perth to Wellington is the longest away trip for any league in the world. 3265 miles.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here