Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Max Watters

No other source other than the Crawley forum, but they think we are in for him. Is an incredibly instinctive finisher, scores all kind of goals, chance completion rate is off the charts this season. Against League 2 defenders obvs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How good is that, we can now have 5 forwards on the bench

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lots of paper linking anyone and everyone with him.

Filed under 'Utter Tosh'. The file is filling up already.

I guess we’ll soon see if he does any better against the Leeds back line than our guys

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Not everyone we sign will be for NOW. Nothing wrong with signing a 21 year old with a bright future.

In fairness, I'd say anyone who's supported this club for any length of time will be quite accustomed to our new signings often not being for 'NOW', as you put it

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Some great players started in non/power leagues Vardy, Wright etc. Sing him up.

No offense, but please elaborate on 'etc' if you can. You've named 2 (albeit superb) goal scorers in the last thirty five (35) years ... and we turned one of them down. I can't think of any other forwards who made such a leap (and Vardy was pretty rubbish in his first season in the championship)

I know Alzate came from the Orient/ Colombia/wherever

...oh just checked we're not talking about him being a saviour ..... I'll shut up and stop drinking

That said I still get excited whenever we sign anyone.

:albion2::albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
By the law of averages we should be uncovering the next Vardy if we keep signing young goal scoring lower league forwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here