hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's going well so far. :drink:

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
My deal is only drink on game days , so between Sky ******g sport and our current form , i will be a certified alchy by the end of February

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not tipping 18 year old single malt away for anyone. And my bubbly's getting warm.

Dry Jan starts on the 2nd,

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I hardly ever drink, but was drinking after after 00:00. Doubt I’ll drink again this month!

Happy New Year! We are staying up!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just came home from the party... so far so good on the "not too much weed, bro" resolution... no one had any... did do some ketamine, amphetamine and gin though. But no weed!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well so far. If I even get that far I reckon it’s nailed on not to make it through tomorrow’s game. If I turn into an alcoholic I’m blaming it on the Albion 2020/21 season

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I've had enough of what passes for white wine within what I'm prepared to spend. A white wine free January would be a blessing!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As I only drink socially and it's too cold to sit on a park bench with a friend drinking it's going OK so far. Once Tier 4 finishes will be drinking again no doubt.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've just totted up my drinking over the whole festive period from the 22nd. I've drunk 68 cans of strongbow, 3/4 of a bottle of JD, a bottle of Baileys and had 2 visits to the pub before Christmas eve with 8 pints each time.

I need to lay off it. My liver and kidneys must be absolutely ****ed.

2020 kicked me in the bollocks so ****ing hard personally with a multitude of other problems without including this damn virus.

New job though and intending to get back on the mountain bike for a woodland blast on the way to work and back most days from Tuesday.

One evening midweek and weekends for me only now hopefully is the plan. If I suddenly knock it on the head I'll probably go into some kind of withdrawal shock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here