Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] The Kyle Walker Chronicles

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
It’s been alleged the young man may be in a bit of bother if online reports are confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He really is thick as mince isn't he?

I wonder whether he might have some disorganised flora and fauna in his mind tank. A fourth offence sounds like a little more than carelessness.

Or maybe he's just a thick selfish ****? :shrug:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The opponents in the two games postponed should be awarded 3-0 wins and the players involved banned for the rest of the season.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If true they should give the result to Everton as any form of personal punishment clearly isn’t getting through to him. If it costs city 3 points then he will feel the wrath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
If it is true nothing is going to happen anyway, which is why stuff like this keeps happening.

Like Greasy getting smashed and then getting into a smash during the 1st lockdown, like he gives a monkey's chuff he's been banned from driving and fined a couple of days pay?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Can't believe it's true.
In a way it makes sense, and also might make sense why the FA are so blasé about the recent positive cases, if they know about the party, and they will, if it's true.
I hope it was a SEX AND NOZ party. If there was a party.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Nailed on Jesus was at the party.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He’ll apologise yet again, making a donation to charities and Citeh will put him on another education programme.

All making him a jolly good bloke.

Looking forward already to KW's humble interview on Football Focus with some soppy Blue Peter type who will almost certainly be called 'Dan'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here