Stay safe

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've started drinking prosecco and orange wuite a lot the past few days

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
HNY to all, may 2021 be a healthier and safer year where social mixing returns and we can all return to a full Amex.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Happy New Year to one and all

Attachments

• received_408449980430732.mp4
    1.7 MB

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We've somehow managed to keep everyone elderly safe and fed, then in two completely unconnected non Covid incidents (at different ends of the country) two end up in A&E within minutes of each other.

One home now and the other doing fine.

However I've not lost my job and haven't lost someone (like others on here) and in many ways I've quite embraced the experience.

I will look back on this year as one where I have been incredibly lucky and thank God for all those who work in the NHS.

But no celebrations for me tonight, 2020 can **** right off. I'll crack open the fizz tomorrow.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We've somehow managed to keep everyone elderly safe and fed, then in two completely unconnected non Covid incidents (at different ends of the country) two end up in A&E within minutes of each other.

However I've not lost my job and haven't lost someone (like others on here) and in many ways I've quite embraced the experience.

I will look back on this year as one where I have been incredibly lucky and thank God for all those who work in the NHS.

But no celebrations for me tonight, 2020 can **** right off. I'll crack open the fizz tomorrow.

Blimey don’t blame you!

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset

I`m sure i wont be the only one to lift a glass to you and yours tonight .

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Happy new year everyone. I hope 2021 brings us all health, happiness and much to celebrate.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Happy New Year everyone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here