Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Waterhall Golf Course

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Was thinking for old times sake taking the dog and walking the 18 tomorrow weather permitting, would I be trespassing or is it still public right of way?

It would be great to look at the adjacent fields and reminisce the times spent in them looking for my ball [emoji23]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was thinking for old times sake taking the dog and walking the 18 tomorrow weather permitting, would I be trespassing or is it still public right of way?

It would be great to look at the adjacent fields and reminisce the times spent in them looking for my ball [emoji23]

It’s criss-crossed with loads of public footpaths anyway....can’t imagine anyone will challenge you walking up there.

If you find a proV1 with 3 black dots on it to the left of the 13th it’s mine [emoji106]

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
It’s criss-crossed with loads of public footpaths anyway....can’t imagine anyone will challenge you walking up there.

If you find a proV1 with 3 black dots on it to the left of the 13th it’s mine [emoji106]

if you find a complete bag of clubs in the bushes, they are mine, thrown in a pique

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Spent chunks of my Westdene yoof hanging out there, including finding lost golf balls in the gorse and selling them back to golfers to fund my panda pops habit. Pre bypass you could dash across snakey hill from the windmill.

A bolder acquitance tried pinching one or two off the fairway. Worth it just for the puce explosion of the maximum handicapper who can't find his only decent tee shot of the day.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here