Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Duplicate Accounts

Black Hill

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Another pathetic attempt by the OP to have a dig at our Dear Leader.

Your leader I imagine is indeed dear......... unrattled , thick skinned and may recall meeting with the OP and his partner on the doorstep.
Rumour has it the OP was so keen to meet your leader at his front door, he bashed his leg on a table and clean forgot his well rehearsed monolouge only managing to blurt whilst rubbing his limb ''I am in the North Stand Chat Party'' before his partner slammed the door and rebuked him for showing himself up.

Perhaps it's an urban legend I don't know - maybe it's a tall tale. To honest I don't know either of the parties concerned.

Happy New Year but yes, P1SS OFF Timmy

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I always thought IP addresses can only really identify a general area, not individual households.

Incorrect. There may be a pool of IP addresses that are an area shares but for a certain period of time (can be a day but it also can be months at a time) 1 IP address will be associated with 1 internet connection (basically your router).

Think the problem comes if more than 1 NSC user lives in the same house as they'd both (all) use that same external IP address.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Your leader I imagine is indeed dear......... unrattled , thick skinned and may recall meeting with the OP and his partner on the doorstep.
Rumour has it the OP was so keen to meet your leader at his front door, he bashed his leg on a table and clean forgot his well rehearsed monolouge only managing to blurt whilst rubbing his limb ''I am in the North Stand Chat Party'' before his partner slammed the door and rebuked him for showing himself up.

Perhaps it's an urban legend I don't know - maybe it's a tall tale. To honest I don't know either of the parties concerned.

Happy New Year but yes, P1SS OFF Timmy

And still spending every spare moment (on New Year's Eve ) on a forum where you've been banned numerous times and are despised by the vast majority of posters. (And I see you and the truth still only have a passing relationship) :bigwave:

It's monologue you moron :facepalm:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Best news this year, our Dear Leader is back

D

Deleted member 2719

I’m also pretty certain he’s got a second account. After all, who else is liking all that drivel he posts? He’s not half as clever as he thinks; we will rumble him soon!

If only we knew Pete.

You are such a nice bloke compared to him.:love:

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I got accused of having duel accounts because I said mate and fella. It's bad enough replying to some of the tools on here with one account let alone two on more.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Thanks for that (and [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION]'s) full and detailed explanation. I did try explaining to [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] about identifying duplicate accounts here
But between you and me, I think he has a condition which means he has trouble retaining information :wink:
Starts a thread complaining about the lack of moderating action re multiple accounts but knows mods can't neccasserily identify those accounts .... genius!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Big Beach Seagull

Salt of the earth
May 16, 2020
Happy New Year

Regards

DF

It certainly is!

My Mail this morning has come with an excellent article by Richard Littlejohn about how the Marxist BBC got Lewis Hamilton his undeserved knighthood, a picture of Julia Hartley-Brewer ( :love: ) and a handy guide on how to throw migrants out of Tescos.

If you want me I'll be "warming up" for a shift on the seafront in the smallest room.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It certainly is!

My Mail this morning has come with an excellent article by Richard Littlejohn about how the Marxist BBC got Lewis Hamilton his undeserved knighthood, a picture of Julia Hartley-Brewer ( :love: ) and a handy guide on how to throw migrants out of Tescos.

If you want me I'll be "warming up" for a shift on the seafront in the smallest room.

Tescos!!!!!!!!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Bozza once gently accused me or rather HG of being a duplicate account when i first started posting in earnest. Wonder who the other account was :shrug:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Just read a few on this thread. In my ignorance why would anybody want more then one user name on this forum

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I’m also pretty certain he’s got a second account. After all, who else is liking all that drivel he posts? He’s not half as clever as he thinks; we will rumble him soon!

on your first post it showed you had made previous 116 posts and then on this post it shows same number....

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bozza once gently accused me or rather HG of being a duplicate account when i first started posting in earnest. Wonder who the other account was :shrug:
Maybe Earnest ?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nowt wrong if people have duplicate accounts I don't think. Especially during Covid. Givers people on their own more Social Interaction with others.

Although I can't help but think. If they are giving themselves " thumbs up " or responding to themselves it's a wee bit " Norman Bates - ish "

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just read a few on this thread. In my ignorance why would anybody want more then one user name on this forum

I can understand the ones done for comic effect (a couple of recent posts on here), but I've always struggled with people who seriously try to maintain two personas. Maybe they're just unhappy with their real one, or maybe they are embarrassed about the amount of time/posts they spend on here, so they can take turns. Or maybe they've posted something stupid on one of their accounts, so they can have a little 'holiday' on that account. Who knows :shrug:

I would ask the infamous Hove Born& Bred/Paul Valley but he got banned, then got his account Falmerfourtickets banned and now posts as Black Hill, but I'm not sure if he still has other accounts. So I'll ask someone who definitely has multiple accounts.

[MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION], [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION]

Why did you go to the trouble of setting up and running two accounts over a significant number of years with over 9,000 and 13,000 posts respectively trying to maintain that it is really two different people ?

Don't hold your breath :wink:

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
[MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION], [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION]

Why did you go to the trouble of setting up and running two accounts over a significant number of years with over 9,000 and 13,000 posts respectively trying to maintain that it is really two different people ?

Don't hold your breath :wink:

I'm sure you'll work it out.

Nice edit BTW

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm sure you'll work it out.

Nice edit BTW

Well last time I guessed the reason was because you had no friends, job or relationship and that was why you spend every waking moment on here under your various accounts, you called me a Cock.

And that was on this POTG account that you keep for funny one liners, so I'm definitely not going there again :nono:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here