[Albion] 2020 calendar year PL and EFL combined league table

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
what is this supposed to show exactly?

It shows that we are the sixth worst team in the whole country over the last calendar year in terms of points actually won per game played.

I'm tempted to use it as even more evidence that we have clowns in charge of the first team, except that we've probably done much, much better in the xG and "scatter graphics" categories :facepalm:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
It shows that we are the sixth worst team in the whole country over the last calendar year in terms of points actually won per game played.

I'm tempted to use it as even more evidence that we have clowns in charge of the first team, except that we've probably done much, much better in the xG and "scatter graphics" categories :facepalm:

I'm frequently told by people who want Potter sacked that the only thing that matters is the league table, not all the xG stuff. It works both ways, we finished 15th in the PL last year and are 17th this year, which I accept isn't very good, but we are nowhere close to being the sixth worst team in the country. I know we've got problems, but comparing our performance to league two teams hardly seems very helpful.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
what is this supposed to show exactly?

18E3ABCA-1645-441B-A88E-92DB3E703623.jpeg

Sheffield Wednesday aren’t so massive :)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Should start 3-4 threads about it

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It's worth noting that whilst our 2020 was bad (0.91 PPG), it was actually slightly better than our 2019 (0.89 PPG)...

(also that in 2016 we were at the very top, with over 2 PPG)
PHP:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here