Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poll to follow

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thread title has typographical error for authenticity.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He should of gone yesterday and would of if we where only a bit more like Watford!!!

Only results matter bring in Slaven Biljak and Chris Wildur, Nicky Summerbee said on Twitter they are good

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He should of gone yesterday and would of if we where only a bit more like Watford!!!

Only results matter bring in Slaven Biljak and Chris Wildur, Nicky Summerbee said on Twitter they are good

Did you see that Arsenal line up?
Clueless Potters officially lost the plot.

He don’t even know his own best 11 wtf?

And what does Ashworth do?

Porter out. And no long threads please I ain’t got time to read.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Bloom is VERY unpredictable when it comes to sacking managers.

[

Uh, no he isn't.

Poyet was a dead giveaway, Slade was pretty obvious and Hughton was the only one that came out of the blue.

Anyway, Bloom will want to watch The Good Life first.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I would have sacked him day one for his haircut alone... it’s all too crowded house, I realise bjorn was bought in to offset the lack of hair flair and add a kind of Scandi black metal angle but it’s not good enough... Graham needs a bit of wax and decide on the side parting or the mini quiff once and for all - it can’t be both, his hair like his selection policy is all over the place, and alas - doesn’t stand up to a even gentle breeze.

Surely Ali J can do something with it? Failing that Davy, who has lovely wavy hair when he grows it in.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

"Should have, would have". But good to see you getting into the spirit of things, hope you're feeling better today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now - this is where I can't quite work out whether Swansman is making second language errors (you missed the 'where') or playing us at our own game...?

He was taking the piss :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This thread is like a broken pencil, pointless

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Scary isn't it. To be deliberately misusing your second language - it's a bit like Tommy Cooper deliberately getting his tricks wrong.

I only see native English speakers doing the "should of, would of" mistake. Probably because living in England you learn a lot of your language from hearing it, while over here we learn a lot of it from reading it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The amusing typo isn't the only problem with the thread.

"When Tony Bloom decides" is the answer to the question "When will Potter go?"

The answer to "When should Potter go?" is, of course, yesterday.

As an English enunciating and writing humanoid with an exorbitant IQ it's gratifying to be in a position to ameliorate this semantic fallacy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here