Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Graham Potter Good News Thread

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I have said my piece elsewhere. Nevertheless it will be hugely damaging to the club if fan energy is channeled into negativity around the management. The reality is that Tony is committed to the current team for the long term. Let’s now unite and back everyone at the club to turn things around.
My positivity today centers around the return of forwards and perhaps Tariq to the team against Wolves. With GP’s preferred wing backs and better luck in front of goal I am sensing a win.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Stay exactly where you are and we'll get help out to you as soon as we can.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Well, Grahams indirectly got me watching a championship match to check out the opposition and i’ve remembered what a great league it is

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
When I saw the thread title I thought he'd gone. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What!? I think the OP is making some good sense. The addition of Lamptey makes us look a much more dangerous threat. Hopefully with one or two in January as well and we will start seeing the rewards for the solid base our good play has created.

OR we could follow your advice and just give in and just say "nah we will lose, what's the point' I know which I choose.

He was being facetious. Old Bry is not a bedwetter. ???

Where would we be without a bit of low comedy, eh?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I remain totally confident that we will be in the top six next year.

The only teams I can see landing above us are Arsenal....

Stoke City, Brentford and Bournemouth

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What!? I think the OP is making some good sense. The addition of Lamptey makes us look a much more dangerous threat. Hopefully with one or two in January as well and we will start seeing the rewards for the solid base our good play has created.

OR we could follow your advice and just give in and just say "nah we will lose, what's the point' I know which I choose.

Plooks you really have zero sense of humour, have you noticed or READ a Bry Nylon post before? :ffsparr:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Our forwards will be fully rested before the Wolves game? Is that the sort of thing you want OP?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is hard to spot within all the clique NSC "humour". The fact it sounds like most of NSC at the moment is pretty damming.

Damning. It's damning. ???

Maybe I'll PM you a clique cribsheet later :thumbsup:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Put up here without prejudice but as we all
Know how much TB relies on statistical based analysis I assume things like this are helping drive his current decision making:

93e8557310953bbee29c7b9ba4550c6e.jpg

Thank ****.

Credit: [MENTION=7788]Victor[/MENTION]renaud5 on Twitter.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not necessarily, I get the impression that comrade plooks might be on the spectrum, and that combined with the fact that some people here are actually quite dumb probably makes NSC a confusing place sometimes.

I bet Graham Norton sh!ts his pants, everytime he reads NSC.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are speeling mistoks NOT cliqe HUMUS?

No.

What happens is people make them, then if they are quick off the mark they add in a post pretending it was done deliberately for purposes of low comedy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here