Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The guy serving pies - is he the problem?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The club is only the 17th best in England and only somewhere around the 50th best in the world. Not good enough as you deserve better since you went through tough times unlike supporters of the other 91 clubs in the English league system.

TB, DA, GP, every player, someone is at fault for this crime against humanity. TB is not ambitious enough, DA who is he really and GP doesnt have your Hollywood teeth, but what about the guy (or girl, I wouldnt know) serving pies at the Amex? Is there some video or something that could make us map out there personalities, reach some conclusions and finally swap them for someone able to turn the club into the top 1 club in the world it needs and deserves to be?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
The club is only the 17th best in England and only somewhere around the 50th best in the world. Not good enough as you deserve better since you went through tough times unlike supporters of the other 91 clubs in the English league system.

TB, DA, GP, every player, someone is at fault for this crime against humanity. TB is not ambitious enough, DA who is he really and GP doesnt have your Hollywood teeth, but what about the guy (or girl, I wouldnt know) serving pies at the Amex? Is there some video or something that could make us map out there personalities, reach some conclusions and finally swap them for someone able to turn the club into the top 1 club in the world it needs and deserves to be?

Oh please p*** off.

Your obsession with Potter is based on the SUCCESS he had with Östersunds.

Expecting Brighton fans to be equally enamoured with the shi*show at our club is absurd.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Do you think Brighton will stay up, and if not, do you think it is anything to do with Potters ability?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Sorry Swansman, it may seem like I’m picking on you.....

But come on don’t make light, of a dire situation real fans of the club care about....

We are still raw.....
:down:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Swanny.
Why do you go from being one of the most considered and enlightening posters on here when you talk about anything other than Potter to a total madman when we lose and people start moaning about him?

It's like you are a robot. At the end of the day I have no idea why you are here, and why you are 'supporting' our club, it doesn't make sense to me. I don't support a Swedish a team. I don't feel the need to flood the messageboards of random teams around the world.

So, I know you probably don't get it, but it matters to us right? Do you not get that?
This is the thing I just don't understand. Why do you like football if it's just science and stats and meh and meh?

Have you even been to an actual game before?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You don't have to have Hollywood teeth to get a win.
Sadly GP and his teeth, that resemble a car crash in a cemetery, obviously isn't helping him.
I'm not sure if he's ever had to deal with moody players, such as Andone, Maupay or even Ryan?
Maybe he's too nice and his meditation techniques are blocking his angry side, who knows.
All we want is a win :thumbsup:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Sigh.

Swansman you make many valid points in general football talk and you offer humour and a touch of quirkiness to the board, but please stop with your patronising posts on a board full of pissed off fans who are sick of their club rarely winning and rarely looking like winning a game of football.

Tell me a set of fans who wouldn't be a tad pissed off and reactive after our 2020 record, no matter what league they were in?

Simply, we don't want to be relegated. Currently, there is only one way we are going.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Come on [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] , whilst it may not seem like it to you as an outsider, we all love our club passionately, which is why we are so down/angry.
Coupled with the fact that we can't go, this is all a bit of a nightmare, so your OP isn't welcome......

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Yes. Actually, no. It was the cheap bisto gravy and peas that destroyed my perfectly good Piglets pie. If the pie boy/girl had been doing their job properly and served me my usual soggy, bagged-up, but nonetheless undeniably super-tasty pie, then the stars wouldn't have been shifted out of alignment and caused this (mildly) disappointing football result. Who hires these people? Bloody Dan Ashworth.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
please do **** off. you have nothing invested in this, and come here making a puerile attempt at humour? its worse than a palace fan goading. no its not the pie seller, its the manager.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003

Sometimes it's better to walk away from NSC and come back after a day or so with perspective. That's true for most of us by the way.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
please do **** off. you have nothing invested in this, and come here making a puerile attempt at humour? its worse than a palace fan goading. no its not the pie seller, its the manager.

As someone accused of being a Palace fan and people demanding I was banned when i rejoined NSC I have to say, as much as i really enjoy the majority of his posts, this stuff is seriously antagonistic. A supporter of another club would be banned for this drivel.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sigh.

Swansman you make many valid points in general football talk and you offer humour and a touch of quirkiness to the board, but please stop with your patronising posts on a board full of pissed off fans who are sick of their club rarely winning and rarely looking like winning a game of football.

Tell me a set of fans who wouldn't be a tad pissed off and reactive after our 2020 record, no matter what league they were in?

Simply, we don't want to be relegated. Currently, there is only one way we are going.

Great post.

Nothing against [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION], but lifetime supporters of any club would be fed up and analytical, perhaps finger pointing after an entire year of so many poor results.

Supporters simply don’t talk in terms of “wow, we’re 17th in an elite league” after yet another defeat.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Only 17th you say? there was a time, comparitively recently, when the Piglets pie was voted a close 2nd best behind Morecambe's offering.

What on earth went so drastically wrong? Coached by Potter perhaps.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Bingo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here