Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ***Match Ratings v Arsenal at home 29/12/20***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
6 - average

Probably shouldn’t do it when I’m pissed off but......

Sanchez - 7 - good handling, great save
Veltman - 6
Dunk - 7
Webster - 6
Burn - 5
Bernardo - 6
Bissouma - 9
MacAllister - 6
Gross - 6
Propper - 6
AJ - 5

Maupay 5
March 6
Trossard n/a

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stingray

Jan 23, 2018
Sanchez - 7
Veltman - 6
Dunk - 6
Webster - 6
Burn - 2
Bernardo - 6
Bissouma - 7
MacAllister - 5
Gross - 5
Propper - 5
AJ - 5

---

Maupay 5
March 6

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Screenshot_20201229-202444.png
Screenshot_20201229-202516.png

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Likewise I probably shouldn't post when I'm disgruntled, but Gross and Bernardo shouldn't be anywhere near this starting XI. Contrary to everybody who believes the recruitment has been shocking, I can quite confidently say that we've got better players than those two. Alzate and Molumby must be asking themselves how bad must it get for them to get a run in the side?

Sanchez was excellent and I thought Dunk and Webster had one of their better games of the season. I'll stick my neck out too and say that I thought Ali J played fairly well given the fact that he had a B-list cast around him and was asked to almost do the impossible with that starting lineup. He worked hard and got himself into better positions and looked a bit more skilful tonight, probably owing to the fact that he's had more game time of late.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
6 - average

Probably shouldn’t do it when I’m pissed off but......

Sanchez - 7 - good handling, great save
Veltman - 6
Dunk - 7
Webster - 6
Burn - 5
Bernardo - 6
Bissouma - 9
MacAllister - 6
Gross - 6
Propper - 6
AJ - 5

Maupay 5
March 6
Trossard n/a

Bissouma 9 for the first half?

What do you give him for the second because I must have missed it, him being so good.

I saw him try and get a booking and a match ban.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Sanchez 8
Veltman 6
Burn 5
Webster 7.5
Dunk 7
Bissouma 8.5 MotM
Propper 6
Gross 6
MacAllister 5
Bernardo 6
Ali J 6

March 6
Maupay 6
Welbeck na

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bissouma 9 for the first half?

What do you give him for the second because I must have missed it, him being so good.

I saw him try and get a booking and a match ban.

Thought he bossed it throughout.

Got a bit of the ball at the end.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Player ratings v Arsenal

Sanchez - 7 - Little to do. One terrific save, came for a cross confidently and some booming clearances

Veltman - 6 - A serious footballer, but unable to play right wing. Play him in his correct position
Burn - 4 - Burned off by Saka and didn't track Aubamyang for his chance. Another shocking headed attempt on goal. Some decent play otherwise, but failed in the basics.
Dunk - 6 - Generally defended well
Webster - 5 - Questions to answer about the goal. He had a clear view of Lacazette and chose to mark an area rather than pick up the man. Carried the ball well, but again some shaky passing off his left foot

Bissouma - 7 - Another energetic and very good performance in front of one of his suitors
Propper - 6 - Welcome back Davy. Silky prods and passes, Has class and vision, but lightweight, doesn't always track runners and woeful in the final third
Bernardo - 4 - Doesn't have the class to play in such an advanced position.

Gross - 3 - Not delivering the quality he is capable of which means he's not worth his place in the side
Jahanbaksh - 3 - Won nothing in the air. Missed his one chance, not terrible, but we need more
MacAllister - 3 - A woeful shot on goal. A couple of decent touches around the middle of the park. Surely a central midfielder?

Maupay - 3 - did nothing
March - 3 - Poor attempt at a header when fouling Xhaka. Shouldn't have been stuck on the left
Trossard -2 - May not have touched it, i'm not sure

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Gross - 3 - Not delivering the quality he is capable of which means he's not worth his place in the side
Jahanbaksh - 3 - Won nothing in the air. Missed his one chance, not terrible, but we need more
MacAllister - 3 - A woeful shot on goal. A couple of decent touches around the middle of the park. Surely a central midfielder?

Maupay - 3 - did nothing
March - 3 - Poor attempt at a header when fouling Xhaka. Shouldn't have been stuck on the left
Trossard -2 - May not have touched it, i'm not sure

Any there's the problem !!!!

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Bissouma was by far and away our best player today, head and shoulders above the rest. Must be so frustrated in this team.

The rest, well tired, out of position or else had confidence destroyed by the appalling tactics we've employed!

Other teams change tactics according to situation, we change personnel, whether or not they fit the formation!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bissouma was by far and away our best player today, head and shoulders above the rest. Must be so frustrated in this team.

The rest, well tired, out of position or else had confidence destroyed by the appalling tactics we've employed!

Other teams change tactics according to situation, we change personnel, whether or not they fit the formation!

This.

An 8 for Sanchez and Bissouma. Everyone else can have an "average" for setting foot on the pitch and playing to their level (their sadly predictable level in the case of one or two).

Potter can have -10 (minus ten)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This.

An 8 for Sanchez and Bissouma. Everyone else can have an "average" for setting foot on the pitch and playing to their level (their sadly predictable level in the case of one or two).

Potter can have -10 (minus ten)

I thought Bissouma was head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch tonight...including Arsenal ...I’ll take my blue n white specs off shortly

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
What a player Bissouma is, just lovely to watch

Great game for him except I think Lacazette should have been marked by either Bissouma or Gross. I saw them rushing back trying to get to him but were a good 15 yards behind him.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Great game for him except I think Lacazette should have been marked by either Bissouma or Gross. I saw them rushing back trying to get to him but were a good 15 yards behind him.

i didn't see gross rushing back

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Webby had a view of his run, wasn't marking anyone else. Why didn't he go to him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here