Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we now have a fecking Entitled fanbase?

Do we now have an entitled fanbase

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I could bang on about Archer, Gillingham etc etc but I’ll just ask the question anyway

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I see it's all our fault again for expecting to compete in the league we're in.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We're just asking to win a few more games at home and score a few more goals. Nothing more than that.

It's not 1996. Get over it.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Entitled ?

What because some fans aren’t happy with what’s being served up that makes them entitled?

4 seasons in the PL now and we haven’t progressed one bit ...... now I’m not for one minute saying we should be top 10 or even top half but why can’t we feel that we should be moving slowly forward.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I could bang on about Archer, Gillingham etc etc but I’ll just ask the question anyway

Come on, don't be silly. It's perfectly reasonable to support Potter but given our atrocious form and results it's also perfectly reasonable to think another manager could manage these resources better.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Also, could you imagine the atmosphere if the crowds had been in all season?
You think it's heated on here...

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Seeing a CB playing as a WB is one thing. So is seeing a defensive mistake or a striker failing to miss to chance. But it’s beyond that. It’s happening on a consistent basis and the management of that team are at fault. Benefit of the doubt can’t be applied for 18 months.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I don't want Potter as manager. That's all. It's depressing. If we go down, we go down but I don't want to go down in the manner that we currently are.

I don't think we should be near the top 10. I'm not entitled. I want a manager with some belief and personality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here