Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does Potter really want this job?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I think Bloom should ask him if he actually wants the job because his whole demeanour and responses tells me he doesn’t. Where’s the passion? Where’s the positivity? You’re incredibly lucky to be manager of our club. Show it or just go. Why are you the best person for this job Graham? Give it to Bruno. He’s got more PL experience and personality to start with.

The problem with all the other teams losing is that it masks our ineptness. Carry on as we are and Fulham, West Brom or both will finish above us.

Hyypia all over again but reckon we'll leave it too late.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I think Bloom should ask him if he actually wants the job because his whole demeanour and responses tells me he doesn’t. Where’s the passion? Where’s the positivity? You’re incredibly lucky to be manager of our club. Show it or just go. Why are you the best person for this job Graham? Give it to Bruno. He’s got more PL experience and personality to start with.

The problem with all the other teams losing is that it masks our ineptness. Carry on as we are and Fulham, West Brom or both will finish above us.

I would like to see Potter turn this around however the prospect of Bruno in charge is enough for me. Seeya Potter!
Step up El Capitan!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
If he doesn't resign tonight, Potter will be sacked in the morning.

For the first time, it's plausible that this happens.

Much more likely he gets the rest of the season. I know you don't like it, but saying he'll get sacked, doesn't make it so

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hyypia all over. A yes man who won't tell Bloom and Ashworth that the squad is nowhere near good enough for this level and instead does passive aggressive shite like not selecting strikers against a side missing a key centre back.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
We do seem to be sleepwalking into relegation and you do wonder what the plan is to turn it around.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

I would like to see Potter turn this around however the prospect of Bruno in charge is enough for me. Seeya Potter!
Step up El Capitan!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He doesn't care, we Pardewed his contract

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
For Me. dont sack Potter yet but promote Bruno to be his number two . Give him more say and lets see what happens .

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Step up El Capitan!

For me dont sack Potter. Promote Bruno to be number two. give him more say and see what happens .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Which begs the question: is all we really have to look forward to in 2021 until May is a slow slide into the
relegation zone to stay cemented there?

Not necessarily, things change. 2020 is a pretty good example of a year not turning out exactly how it seemed in 2019.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here