[Albion] Potter out poll 29-12-2020

Potter out or in

• Total voters

Wolves, Man City and Leeds. We will be bottom 3 in January

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Not that the option is there, but I've definitely moved from 'In' to 'Fence' tonight. I still believe that the team has potential, but the arguments for sacking him increase game after game after game. Relegation would be catastrophic

I also don't think you can call it a 'knee-jerk' reaction when we've won 1 (ONE) home game in an entire calendar year

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
One home win in 2020 and even that was lucky - not acceptable.

Get rid.

The only possible way he can stay is if we spend BIG money on a striker, which will not happen. The starting XI was unfathomable and the sign of a manager who has very very little left to give.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can't wait to hear about how it's everyone else's fault but his

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
But I couple of weeks ago we were told to hold our heads in shame...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Enough is enough

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Team selection today has pushed me over the edge, Potter talks a good game but he can't deliver with the resources at his disposal. He has failed.

Ultimately we will have to see if another manager can, but I have no faith that Potter can turn this around. It's really frustrating as I believe this squad of players is good enough, we are badly led with poor tactics and a magic revolving wheel of players being picked.

Ben White has gone backwards under GP, and the only positive is Bissouma has been shown to be top 6 quality, but Potter picks teams to match the opposition and not to play to our own strengths, he's an overthinker and we have gone backwards under his leadership.

Goodbye, get Rafa, Howe or the Brentford manager in.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
First time out vote for me. Really wanted it to work but that was abysmal. When you’re relying on Veltman, Burn and Bernardo to create for Ali J and MacAllister you have clearly run out of ideas. Truly awful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here