Votes: 97 87.4%
  • Dan Burn

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Burn is out of his depth. Best was barely a footballer.

Elipsis

Sep 14, 2019
Strange comparison (a joke I assume). Burn was signed as a squad player and has put in a decent shift during his time with Albion. A very wholehearted performer who has been played out of position by GP. The kind of tactic that might have worked for GP in the Scandinavian lower leagues but a strange one in the Premier League.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Burn is being asked to do a role he is ludicrously unsuited to. Feel sorry for the lad. Should only be played as a CB in a back 4.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Definitely Leon lol.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ah, I guess were blaming Burn today for not being quicker than that winger? How about no one picking up Lacazette?

At least Burn tracked the runner. None of the midfielders were willing or able to get anywhere near Lacazette.

Burn probably should have fouled him on halfway mind

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Burn is a CB. He’s being asked to play in a position clearly not suitable. It’s diabolical management.

This. Burn was being roasted by Saka a good 5-10 minutes before he set up Lacazette's goal. It's not his fault that he isn't faster, and Bernardo offered him zero help. A decisive manager would have plugged that weakness somehow before the goal went in as it was blindingly obvious to everyone at home.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Dan Burn was decent for a lot of last year. Stepped up into a totally new position and was really enjoyable to watch.

Shocking thread.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here