Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Garden irrigation systems

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Any recommendations of someone who can instal these....I have a client who needs such a system, but it’s not really my area of expertise.

TIA

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it's a piece of piss mate , qualified plumber would pick it up straight away , you'll just need a spark to sort out the solenoids and control box.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I've installed a few small ones over the years. If it's a small garden and leaky pipe or drip it is very easy. If it's a large garden with more than 1 zone then yes a job for professionals and no I don't have any recommendations.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've installed a few small ones over the years. If it's a small garden and leaky pipe or drip it is very easy. If it's a large garden with more than 1 zone then yes a job for professionals and no I don't have any recommendations.

It’s large= professional = not me

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I can lay some speedfit pipe and drill a few holes in it..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Any recommendations of someone who can instal these....I have a client who needs such a system, but it’s not really my area of expertise.

TIA

Just purchase one of these:

garden-fork-png-11.png

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I used to use these for irrigation works for Golf Courses and Bowling Greens.
http://www.rainmakerirrigation.co.uk

Thanks ..but it’s going to have to be one of those ‘drip’ systems on a timer etc ...Over some distance ..I’m not even sure the water pressure is up to it ..I’d rather sub it out to people who do it more often than I do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here